Are you considering making over your smile with porcelain veneers? Veneers are thin, custom-made shells crafted of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front side of teeth. They’re ideal for concealing chipped, stained and misshapen teeth.
Before you jump in, here’s a quick look at what to expect from the integratedDENTAL team.
- Dental consultation. We invite you to schedule a consultation to go over questions and concerns. We’ll take a 3D digital impression, introduce you to one of our restorative specialists and review the procedure.
- Develop a treatment plan. Next, we’ll help you decide which option is right for you. We understand that every patient is different and has his or her own needs.
- Cleaning. We’ll prepare your teeth by giving them a good clean.
- Roughening. Once your teeth are thoroughly cleaned, we’ll roughen the surface of your tooth to make sure the veneer adheres properly. A special cement is used to attach the veneer to the tooth, and then UV lighting is used for hardening.
- Follow up. We like to schedule follow-up visits with our patients to ensure their veneers have settled properly.
- Long-lasting smile. Our highly trained team has performed many cosmetic veneer transformations. We understand the principles needed for long-lasting success. When completed correctly and followed up with routine care, veneers can last for more than 20 years!