Specialized in Prosthodontics
NYU College of Dentistry Valedictorian
- Valedictorian of New York Unitversity College of Dentistry
- Graduate of NYUCD’s Postgraduate Prosthodontic Program
- Co-Founder of Jurim Dental Academy
- Assistant Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine
- Accredited Member of the American Society of Dental Aesthetics
- Member Of:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Nassau County Dental Society (NCDS)
- New York State Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontists
Dr. Barbara Jurim focuses her time on her private prosthodontic practice, dental laboratory, and teaching. In the interest of offering the highest level of care to her patients, Dr. Barbara advanced her dental education by completing 3 years of additional training in Prosthodontics. As a prosthodontist, Dr. Barbara specializes in treating difficult restorative cases, implant dentistry, and challenging cosmetic cases with an unparalleled degree of attention, care, and commitment to her patients. In addition to seeing patients in her digitally-focused private practice, integratedDENTAL, Dr. Barbara oversees quality control at her cutting-edge dental laboratory, Jurim Dental Studio. Dr. Barbara also teaches digital treatment protocols as the Assistant Director of Digital Dentistry at Touro College of Dental Medicine. She is a founding member of the Jurim Dental Academy and TRIOSDoctors.com to provide her dental colleagues with advanced insight on CAD/CAM dentistry.
Dr. Barbara Jurim graduated from Wellesley College Summa Cum Laude with a degree in Biochemistry. She attended New York University’s College of Dentistry from which she graduated as valedictorian, and then completed her studies graduating from NYUCD’s Postgraduate Prosthodontic Program. Dr. Barbara Jurim is a member of the American College of Prosthodontics, the American Dental Association, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Dr. Barbara lectures extensively to her dental peers on the topics of cosmetics, full mouth rehabilitations, and digital dentistry treatments.
Dr. Barbara Jurim lives on Long Island with her family. Her interests include the art of cake decorating, making pottery, mastering culinary challenges, and enjoying the local outdoor sites with her family.