Unfair as it may seem, no teeth whitening solution lasts forever. Here at integratedDENTAL, we offer Zoom White Speed, which is designed to last a long period of time. However, many patients relapse due to certain behaviors and habits that re-stain teeth.
To keep those pearly whites looking perfect well after your treatment, follow these care tips:
- Avoid consuming teeth-staining drinks, such as tea, coffee and red wines.
- Use a straw to enjoy teeth-staining drinks, which allows the liquid to bypass your front teeth.
- Stay away from teeth-staining foods, like blueberries and tomato sauce.
- Brush right after eating or drinking teeth-staining products.
- Can’t brush immediately? Then do your best to rinse with water.
- Develop and follow a thorough oral health routine.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Floss at least once a day.
- Once or twice a week, use a whitening toothpaste.
- Quit smoking and using chewing tobacco.
- Don’t overdo it with fluoride supplements, which can lead to staining.
- Ask your dentist about touch-up treatments.
If you’ve recently enhanced your smile through teeth whitening, following these guidelines will help keep your pearly whites as bright as possible. To learn more about Zoom White Speed, contact the experts of integratedDENTAL at 516.677.9010.